Sunday 20 December 2015

Returning to blogging

Well, it's been a while. 

Sorry.


What with working a million hours a week, living in 3 cities in the last 2 years, job applications, and a million other excuses I'm back to blogging.

There are several reasons why I'm jumping back on the blogging bandwagon.

First in now full swing into London marathon training. I was lucky enough to get a ballot place this year. I still can't quite believe it. And I am more determined than ever to achieve my longstanding goal that is the daunting 26.4 miles.

In other news, I'm fulfilling another pipe dream of trekking to Everest base camp
In January. A 15 day hike in the Nepalese Himalayas. 

So will all the excitement I thought I'd start blogging again to keep you in the loop and to document the journey over the next few months. 

They'll be a mix of training chat, mountain photos and musings.


Hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment