Friday 15 November 2013

I did something silly....

So, this time last year I couldn't and wouldn't run. I hated it. and now I'm a convert, I've done something a little bit silly.



So, I took the plunge and signed up for a marathon!

In a wildly optimistic gesture I put in for a london marathon ballot place with my dad, seasoned marathon runner as its his 60th next year and he had said he'd only ever do another marathon if me or my brother joined him.

Unfortunately he got a ballot place and I didnt, so we decided to go for Edinburgh Marathon instead!


I actually went to university in Edinburgh, so thought it would be a good place to run as I know the sights and can visualise the route.

Here's the link to the big event!

So now starts the training, prep, blood sweat and tears!

First step find a marathon training plan that doesn't make me want to cry....

Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment