Monday 30 September 2013

Cornish fun

At last, some much needed time of and a little holiday in the delightful cornwall. Having not been to cornwall since I was a kid, and not really expecting much more than a good catch up with friends, I simply fell in love with the cornish coast - fabulous food and tons and tons of outdoor adventures to pursue!


There were the world's most amazing fish and chips in Falmouth from Harbour Lights fish and chip shop in the harbour (according to the locals this is even better than the Rick Stein's fish shop in Falmouth. (Fish and chips are my favourite post event treat, I think these are the best I've ever had!)


We wandered around the quaint sea side towns of Falmouth and Truro 


And Visited the Eden Project


We enjoyed fresh fish (caught by the boy) for lunch

And enjoyed fresh hen's eggs from the chicken's on the farm we stayed at. 


Divine. We also enjoyed tons of a new activity I haven't done for years.... Hiking! Post to follow. 

What active holidays have you been on? where would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment